– We check carefully samples or size sets prior to sending them out to our customers.
– We check especially the fitting of every garment on life models, or on special dummies.
– We carry out in line inspections checking goods during production and asking for immediate corrective actions when necessary.
– We check the quality of fabric, accessories, workmanship, labeling, finishing, and packing.
– We carry out washing tests on every garment.
– ALIACO carries out final inspections of ready to ship goods in its inspection center.
– Our inspection center is independent from factories and enables us ensuring maximum security and efficiency when performing our final random AQL check.
– We generally follow our customer’s instructions and standards regarding AQL sampling plan. An inspection report is issued systematically after each inspection. If the lot is rejected, the vendor is immediately informed to pick up the rejected goods for sorting out or repairing.